Prajankya is a passionate developer, researcher and hobbyist who enjoys a disciplined approach in problem solving, his desire to gain knowledge has driven him to be thorough in his practices. Prajankya spends most of his time exploring and implementing the latest trends and developments in his areas of interest keeping him up to date.
Currently Prajankya is working on ROS(Robot Operating System) projects, as well as looking for opportunities to pursue his Masters in Robotics at a reputable university.
RoboticsR.O.S. Microcontrollers ARM Image Processing (OpenCV) VR Machine Learning - Tensorflow
Computer NetworkingSpanning Tree SNMP RIP Cisco IOS L2-L3 Routing Network Admin Data centre control
Industrial AutomationCNC and Other NC PLCs of Beckhoff and Rexroth Ladder STs Modbus
ElectronicsRF circuits SMD Soldering Analog circuits Altium Eagle 4 layer Hi-speed PCB
Software DevelopmentEclipse(for Java applications) Visual Studio(for C#, C++ applications) Electron
3D CAD ModellingSolidworks Creo Blender Sketchup
Android App DevelopmentSherlock Background services MVC Wear Devices apps
DatabaseMongoDB MySQL Lodash CouchDB Flat File based
CloudAzure Google Compute Engine Kubernetes G-Drive API Amazon S3 heroku Dropbox API DigitalOcean Droplets
ProjectGitHub Gitlab Travis-ci Coveralls Appveyor Bitbucket
Programming LanguagesNodeJS(ES6) Python C++ Java C# PHP C
ScriptingCSS JSON Yaml Markdown Latex XML Bash HTML
OthersCoffeescript SASS Less TypeScript OpenGL CMake Lua Cuda OpenCV
VP of Technology, RIG.solutions2018-06 — Present | 30+ team Manager
I am in charge of scaling up the company's technology and running a 30 - person development staff. I oversee all software development and technology across multiple departments to continue building the company's syndicate.
Senior Technical Manager, RIG.solutions2018-01 — 2018-05 | Manager
Handled various projects and worked on many daughter companies from the company head office of bengaluru.
Research Assistant, K.L.E. Technological University, Hubballi2017-06 — 2017-12 | C++ ROS Humanoid
Leading the team in designing and development a Research Humanoid Robot.
- A 4 foot big Humanoid
- Handling Team of 14
Network Architect, RIG.solutions2016-06 — 2017-05 | Network Architect Network Admin Datacentre setup
Worked on various size networking Installations and became Network Admin for huge campuses nearing 20k simultaneous devices and other.
Associate Project Manager, RIG.solutions2015-06 — 2016-05 | Web technologies Cloud Azure
Handled various projects with team size of 30+ on web technologies and various research fields.
Software Engineer, RIG.solutions2015-01 — 2015-05 | Android App HTML GPS tracking
Working on various Products and services based on web and mobile technologies.
Research Intern, RIG.solutions2014-05 — 2014-12 | C++ PCL CV CG
Worked on PCL and 3D graphics, CV and CG.
System Designer, Developer, Snappy Robotics2016-08 — 2017-06
Final Year Engineering major project to develop a rapid prototyping platform for Automation and Robotics projects and product. This product helps bootstrap any A&R project from 10 hours to 1 hour or less by having readily available parts for most commonly used processes.
- Using a powerful industrial grade SBC, Toradex Apalis T30
- Drag and drop programming
- Made 4 Layered Hi-speed USB2.0 GPIO circuit, with SMD soldered components
- Custom USB subroutines
- Every part of the project designed for mass manufacturing
- Custom Operating system to best optimize performance
- Node-RED and Johny-five based
- Supports Raspberry pi, Arduino, NodeMCU, Beaglebone, and most of the boards
Developer, Warehouse-Robot2017-02 — 2017-06
- Rapid Prototyped bot
- Using our own powerful board, Snappy T30
- Track based bot, with load carrying capacity of 50kgs
- To be up and running with just few minutes of drag and drop programming
Researcher, AgriMapper2016-10 — 2017-02 | C++
As a part of REU(Research Experience for Undergraduates), the research focuses on building a precision horticulture 2D mapping using cost effective Lidar.
- Using Robot Operating System
- Using Intel NUC on board as the CPU
- RPlidar by RoboPeak working at 5Hz with range of 6 meters
- Whole system error of 1.08% of the actual reading.
Autonomous L.O.A.M. Omni Wheeled Robot
- Holonomic drive
- based on ROS(Robot Operating System)
- four omni wheels
- using RPLidar by RoboPeak
- after starting autonomously makes a 2D map by going through the terrain, avoiding obstacles
- has flash lights to indicate any problem with the system.
Developer, Tiva-IOT-server2016-08 — 2016-10
A software made with electron and node.js
- Tiva launchpad 430
- Software to control multiple boards at once
- Focuses on distributed control from a central software
The project focuses on auto generating database from a standard template and imagesets, i.e. given a template for all the images in the given imagesets, a database will be autogenarated with Optical Character Reading from all the images.
- Python based Image Processing using pytesseract
- Interactive GUI to generate the image template
Java program with firmata to talk to turn on a RGB led on arduino
- Java GUI color Picker
- Talking to firmata on arduino accross serial using jssc
- color hovering on GUI changes the color of RGB on Arduino
Arduino custom library for MODbus
- used with RS-485
- controlled by GUI written in C#
- controlling 42 slave boards
Website for a workshop on Advances in Nanocomposites for Engineering Applications
- using github pages to host the website
- static website(no backend)
- bootstrap for UI
Developer, vod_server2016-08 — 2016-08
- Upload with auto dash generation
- nodejs as backend
- Admin panel
A Node.js based Touchscreen software for small jewellery shop
- Backend in Nodejs
- github developer programme integration
- Autogenerated CV from json and github projects
- SEO optimized
- custom HTTPS implementation
Author, Teacher, ros-mobile-robot
- Tutorial for beginners
- Guide to build a simulated 4 wheeled robot
- Simulation in Gazebo
✏️ Elegant Markdown Editor.
- Side by side view Markdown editor
:sunglasses: A curated list of robotics libraries and software
- Side by side view Markdown editor
A curated list of awesome links and software libraries that are useful for robots.
- Side by side view Markdown editor
Robot Makers Hub Website based on Node.js
- Website for Robot Makers Hub members
- backend in nodejs
- Gulp based automation script
Python based Project on Recurrent Neural Networks in TensorFlow
Developer, pyML-lstmJupyter Notebook
Python based Project on Long Short term Memory
An Electron based software to have registration form and auto search feature for Robot makers hub registration
- Nodejs and Electron
- json flat file system database
A Nodejs based folder encryptor and decryptor
- Node js
- sha512 based
- npm published
Contributor to Nodejs documentation
Contributor to activate-power-mode a plugin for atom editor
Contributor to ROS_MAP a map to show ROS users all over the world by David V. Lu
- Added BVB as a college teaching ROS
To check usage of a user in cyberoam
- backend in Nodejs
- Phantomjs browser logging in as temp user and then getting the required data
- program is browsing the website imitating as a real user
A website to host MIT-License online with name and year
Network Engineer, Infocell2016-07 — 2016-07 | HTML
BVBCET Infocell Website
- Custom SNMP client for getting status from all the L3 network switches
- Phantomjs programming browser based data retrieval
- Ping based Map of all the managed switches(Live Map)
- SNMP trap to display interface downtime
- Complaints and Requests management Admin UI
Automation and Robotics Engineering GPA:4.0
12th Grade in CBSE Board GPA:3.7
10th Grade in CBSE Board GPA:4.3
Team Leader, Team for ROBOcon 20162016-01 — 2016-03
Team Leader of College Team for the Competition.
- Renewable energy transferring robots(one generating another getting energy)
- Pole climbing robot
- Wind energy based locomotion robot
Electronics Head, Team for ROBOcon 20152014-12 — 2015-03
Volunteer and Active member in College Team for the Competition.
- 2 holonomic drive badminton doubles playing robots
- complete SMD circuit
- 3D Printed Custom Remote
Member, IEEE2013-06 — Present
Member in good standing since 2013-06.
Subscriber, MSDN2010-01 — Present
Super-ultra-gold level ultimate access MSDN subscriber package.
President, Robot Makers Hub2015-11 — Present
Head of college club for Robotics Enthusiasts.
Feasibility of using Cost Effective LIDAR for Precision Horticulture, IJERT(International Journal of Engineering Research and Technology)2018
A research paper on using lidar sensor with ros on a horticulture field.
A Guide for Programming Standalone avr with Arduino as ISP without Bootloader
Best Outgoing Student, KPPSCurrent
Ranked 18th in India for National Cyber Olympiad in final round , SOFWorld.orgCurrent
Ranked 22nd internationally for International Cyber Olympiad in final round , SOFWorld.orgCurrent
Prajankya is a fan of mystery and fictional novels including those of Dan Brown, C. S. Lewis and C. Doyle.